|Member of the European Parliament|
|Assumed office |
1 July 2014
|Born||4 October 1975 (age 43)|
Kutina, SR Croatia, Yugoslavia
|Political party||none, (until 2017 member of Croatian Peasant Party)|
Marijana Petir (born 4 October 1975) is a Croatian politician, who, since July 2014 has served as a Member of the European Parliament, representing Croatia for the Croatian Peasant Party. In 2011 she was named Homophobe of the Decade by Zagreb Pride due to being the only representative of the Croatian Parliament to vote against the country's Anti-discrimination Law.
- Member, Committee on Agriculture and Rural Development (2014-)
- Member, Committee on Women's Rights and Gender Equality (2014-)
- Member, Delegation to the EU-Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia Joint Parliamentary Committee (2014-)
- Profile: Marijana Petir, europarl.europa.eu; accessed 18 November 2016.
- "HRT na Eurosong šalje pjevača nominiranog za homofoba desetljeća - CroL". www.crol.hr. Retrieved 2019-02-07.
- "NEO-CONSERVATIVE THREATS TO SEXUAL AND REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH & RIGHTS IN THE EUROPEAN UNION :: CESI". www.cesi.hr. Retrieved 2019-02-07.