|Look up marijuana in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Marijuana or marihuana may refer to:
Plant and its derivatives
- Cannabis, the dried flowers, subtending leaves, and stems of the female plant are called marijuana and are used as:
Art, entertainment, and media
- Marihuana (novel), a 1941 novella by Cornell Woolrich
- Marihuana (film), a 1936 exploitation film directed by Dwain Esper
- Marijuana (EP), an EP by the band Brujeria
- Marijuana (Kid Cudi song), a song by recording artist Kid Cudi
- Legal Marijuana Now Party, an U.S. cannabis rights political party
- Marijuana Policy Project, a U.S. cannabis policy reform organization
- Medical Marijuana Assistance Program of America, a Colorado marijuana awareness organization
- National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws, a non-profit cannabis rights organization based in Washington, DC
- Marijuana dispensary, a regulated store that sells marijuana.
- Marijuana rights, the rights of people who consume cannabis
- Marijuana (word), history and usage of the term
- Cannabis (disambiguation)
- Hemp (disambiguation)
- List of names for marijuana
- List of marijuana rights organizations
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Marijuana.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.