Marilyn Baillie Picture Book Award
The Marilyn Baillie Picture Book Award is an annual Canadian literary award, presented to the year's best illustrated picture book for children. Sponsored by A. Charles Baillie and administered by the Canadian Children's Book Centre, the award carries a monetary prize of $25,000. The award is named in honour of Marilyn Baillie, a children's book author and early childhood educator who is married to former TD Bank chairman A. Charles Baillie.
The award is one of several presented by the Canadian Children's Book Centre each year; others include the Norma Fleck Award for Canadian Children’s Non-Fiction, the Geoffrey Bilson Award for Historical Fiction for Young People and the TD Canadian Children's Literature Award.
- 2006 - Marie-Louise Gay, Caramba
- 2007 - Sara O'Leary, When You Were Small
- 2008 - Frieda Wishinsky, Please, Louise!
- 2009 - Hazel Hutchins and Gail Herbert, Mattland
- 2010 - Colleen Sydor, Timmerman Was Here
- 2011 - Laurel Croza, I Know Here
- 2012 - Geneviève Côté, Without You
- 2013 - Cary Fagan, Mr. Zinger’s Hat
- 2014 - Julie Morstad, How To
- 2015 - Cybele Young, Nancy Knows
- 2016 - Danielle Daniel, Sometimes I Feel Like a Fox
- 2017 - Jennifer McGrath, The Snow Knows