Marilyn Stasio is a New York City area author, writer and literary critic. She has been the "Crime Columnist" for The New York Times Book Review since about 1988, having written over 650 reviews as of January 2009. She says she reads "a few" crime books a year professionally (about 150) and many more for pleasure. She also writes for Variety, The New York Post, New York magazine and others. She has served as a dramaturg at the Eugene O'Neill Theater Center.
- Showtune: A Memoir (1996; with Jerry Herman)
- Sweet Revenge: 10 Plays of Bloody Murder (1992; with Marvin Kaye)
- Broadway's Beautiful Losers: The Strange History of Five Neglected Plays (1972)
- "Up Front: Marilyn Stasio", New York Times Book Review, January 29, 2009
- *Book Reviews, by Marilyn Stasio at the New York Times.
- Napoleon, Davi (June 3, 2010). "At the Eugene O'Neill Theater Center's Critics Institute 5Q4 Dan Sullivan". The Faster Times. Retrieved June 4, 2010.
- An archive of crime and mystery fiction reviewed by Marilyn Stasio since January 1997, sorted by author, not a complete list.
- Book Reviews, by Marilyn Stasio at the New York Times.
- Article by Marilyn Stasio at Variety
|This article about a United States writer of non-fiction is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|