Marimallappa High School
|Marimallappa's High School|
Main building (1890)
Seetha Vilas Road, Krishnaraja Mohalla,
|Type||Government-Aided, Private School|
|Headteacher||S MAMTA HARIKRISHNA|
|Teaching staff||33 teaching staff (2016-2017)|
|Average class size||15x20 average class size|
|Language||English and Kannada medium|
Marimallappa's High School, Mysore, India, was founded by Sri Gurikar Marimallappa (1818–1871) as a domestic school, the founding of which was backed by Maharaja Chamarajendra Wadiyar X. The school later became a part of Marimallappa's Educational Institution in 1876, as his legacy.
The school achieved a 99.86% pass rate in the SSLC examinations in 2009, including a girl who scored the highest in Karnataka. The school competes with nearby Sadvidya Pathashala for the best exam results. The school won the ACUK Mysore Form’s inter-school cricket tournament in 2008.
- Marimallappa's Higher Primary School
- Marimallappa's Pre-University College
- Marimallappa's Evening College
- Marimallappa's College of Business Management and Science
- Marimallappa Marimallamma Women's Arts and Commerce College
- "Schools fare better than last year". Times of India. 2 May 2009. Retrieved 12 December 2009.
- "Mysore girl takes top slot by one mark". The Hindu. 29 May 2009. Retrieved 12 December 2009.
- "Mysore girl is topper in SSLC". Times of India. 29 May 2009. Retrieved 12 December 2009.
- Maramkal, M B (11 May 2009). "Colleges in race for better results". Times of India. Retrieved 12 December 2009.
|This article about a school in Karnataka, India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|