Marin Catholic High School
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Marin Catholic High School|
|Motto||“Faith, Knowledge, Service”|
|Religious affiliation(s)||Roman Catholic|
|Oversight||Archdiocese of San Francisco|
|Enrollment||725 (five year average)|
|Average class size||24|
|Color(s)||Navy and White|
|Athletics conference||North Coast Section (NCS), Marin County Athletic League (MCAL)|
|Accreditation||Western Association of Schools and Colleges|
Marin Catholic High School (familiarly known as MC) is a Roman Catholic college preparatory school located in unincorporated Kentfield in Marin County, California. The school is owned by the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of San Francisco.
- John Boccabella, former Major League Baseball player
- Dan Fouts, Hall of Fame NFL quarterback for San Diego Chargers and television commentator; transferred to Saint Ignatius
- Jared Goff, NFL quarterback for Los Angeles Rams , first overall pick in 2016 NFL draft
- Robert Hass, former United States Poet Laureate
- Travis LaBoy, football player
- Nick Rolovich, football head coach, University of Hawaii
- Brooke Smith, basketball player
Notes and references
- WASC-ACS. "WASC-Accrediting Commission for Schools". Retrieved 2009-06-05.
- "2013-2014 School Profile" (PDF). Marin Catholic.
- Lee, Emanuel (23 April 2003). "'Surreal' feeling for Dan Fouts to return to St. Ignatius". The San Francisco Examiner. Retrieved 8 September 2017.
- Rogers, Rob (8 April 2011). "Fairfax's Kay Ryan awarded Pulitzer prize for poetry". Marin Independent Journal. Retrieved 21 March 2018.