|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Antenna spire||426.5 m (1,399 ft)|
|Top floor||375.4 m (1,232 ft)|
|Floor count||101, plus 6 basement floors|
|Floor area||120,706 m2 (1,299,269 sq ft)|
|Design and construction|
|Architect||National Engineering Bureau|
|Developer||Sheffield Holdings Limited|
|Main contractor||TAV Construction|
Marina 101 is a 101 storey, 426.5 m (1,399 ft) tall skyscraper currently under construction in Dubai Marina, Dubai, United Arab Emirates. While originally scheduled for completion in 2012, it is still under construction. The completion was expected by the end of 2014, and but now it will be opening in 2015. As of September 2014, Marina 101 stands at over 80% completed. The building is designed by National Engineering Bureau and construction is by Turkish conglomerate TAV Construction.
The first 33 floors of the skyscraper will have a 5-star Hard Rock hotel with 281 rooms, while the floors from 34 to 100 will have residential apartments. Apart from five restaurants in the hotel tower, there will be
252 one-, 204 two-, and 42 three-bedroom apartments with 6 duplex penthouses from the 97th to the 100th floor. The 101st floor of the skyscraper will feature a club lounge, restaurant and a Rock Shop merchandise store. As of 2015, the building has been topped-out at 426 m (1399 ft) tall.
- Developments in Dubai
- List of buildings with 100 floors or more
- List of tallest buildings in Dubai
- List of tallest buildings in Asia
- List of tallest buildings in the United Arab Emirates
- List of tallest buildings in the world
- "Marina Facts : CTBUH Skyscraper Database". CTBUH. Retrieved 2013-01-12.
- Parag Deulgaonkar. "Video: @ 465m high... Marina's tallest tower". Emirates 24-7.
- Parag Deulgaonkar. "World’s tallest hotel apartment in Dubai Marina by 2013". Emirates 24-7.
- "Sheffield Holdings Limited awards Dhs1.1bn contract for Marina 101 to TAV Construction". AMEinfo. 2008-08-17. Retrieved 2009-12-23.
- "Hard Rock Hotel set to open in Dubai Marina". ArabianBusiness.com. 27 October 2014. Retrieved 29 October 2014.
- "Hard Rock Hotel headed to Dubai Marina". The National. 27 October 2014. Retrieved 29 October 2014.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Marina 101.|