Marina 101 is the tallest building in Dubai Marina.
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Architectural||425 m (1,394 ft)|
|Top floor||370.9 m (1,217 ft)|
|Floor count||101, plus 6 basement floors|
|Floor area||120,706 m2 (1,299,269 sq ft)|
|Design and construction|
|Architect||National Engineering Bureau|
Interior Designer: Design Work Portfolio
|Developer||Sheffield Holdings Limited|
|Main contractor||TAV Construction|
Marina 101 is a 101 storey, 425 m (1,394 ft) tall skyscraper in Dubai Marina, Dubai, United Arab Emirates. It was officially opened in 2016 but was actually completed in late 2017. The building was designed by National Engineering Bureau and construction was by Turkish conglomerate TAV Construction.
The first 33 floors of the skyscraper have a 5-star Hard Rock hotel with 281 rooms, while the floors from 34 to 100 have residential apartments. Apart from five restaurants in the hotel tower, there are 252 one-bedroom, 204 two-bedroom, and 42 three-bedroom apartments with 6 duplex penthouses from the 97th to the 100th floor. The 101st floor of the skyscraper features a club lounge, restaurant and a Rock Shop merchandise store.
- Marina 106
- List of buildings with 100 floors or more
- List of tallest buildings in Dubai
- List of tallest buildings in the United Arab Emirates
- "Marina 101". CTBUH. Retrieved 2013-01-12.
- Parag Deulgaonkar. "Video: @ 465m high... Marina's tallest tower". Emirates 24-7.
- "UAE ranked 4th globally in terms of skyscrapers". Look up. 7 January 2018. Retrieved 20 January 2018.
- "Sheffield Holdings Limited awards Dhs1.1bn contract for Marina 101 to TAV Construction". AMEinfo. 17 August 2008. Archived from the original on 9 December 2008. Retrieved 23 December 2009.
- "Hard Rock Hotel set to open in Dubai Marina". ArabianBusiness.com. 27 October 2014. Retrieved 29 October 2014.
- Parag Deulgaonkar. "World's tallest hotel apartment in Dubai Marina by 2013". Emirates 24-7.
- "Hard Rock Hotel headed to Dubai Marina". The National. 27 October 2014. Retrieved 29 October 2014.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Marina 101.|