Subzone of Downtown Core Planning Area
|• Malay||Marina Pusat|
Marina Centre, with Marina Bay in the foreground.
Marina Centre (Chinese: 滨海中心; Malay: Marina Pusat) is a zone of reclaimed land within the Downtown Core in the southern part of Singapore. Together with the Marina South area, it encloses the sheltered Marina Bay.
Work began in 8 July 1978. Marina Centre was designed between 1986 and 1997 by DP Architects, in collaboration with John Portman Associates; Kevin Roche, John Dinkeloo and Associates; John Burgee and Philip Johnson; and Tsao and McKown.
- Marina Mandarin Singapore - managed by Meritus Hotels & Resorts
- Mandarin Oriental Singapore - formerly The Oriental Singapore
- The Pan Pacific Singapore
- Raffles Hotel Singapore
- Fairmont Singapore - formerly Raffles The Plaza, prior to that Westin Plaza
- Swissotel The Stamford - formerly Westin Stamford
- The Ritz-Carlton Millenia Singapore
- Conrad Centennial Singapore
- Hotel 81
- Collin Anderson (2012). Evolution of a Retail Streetscape: DP Architects on Orchard Road. Images Publishing. ISBN 978-1-86470-462-4.[not in citation given]
|This Singapore location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|