5 August 1986 |
Moscow Oblast, Russian SFSR, Soviet Union
|Title||International Master (2009)
Woman Grandmaster (2006)
|FIDE rating||2408 (June 2017)|
|Peak rating||2466 (April 2009)|
Marina Nechaeva (neé Guseva; born 5 August 1986) is a Russian chess player who holds the titles of International Master (IM) and Woman Grandmaster (WGM). From 2007 to 2013 she was known as Marina Romanko.
She was a member of the Russian team that won the silver medal in the Women's World Team Chess Championship in Ningbo and gold in the Women's European Team Chess Championship in Novi Sad, both in 2009.
She won the women's open event at the Moscow Open for two consecutive years, in 2012 and 2013. In July 2015, she won the Russian Women's Championship Higher League, the qualifier for the Russian Women's Superfinal.
- IM title application (JPG). FIDE.
- "2012 Moscow Open won by Igor Lysyj and Marina Romanko". ChessBase.com. 2012-02-13. Retrieved 13 February 2012.
- Moscow-Open 2013 B. chess-results.com.
- "Vladislav Artemiev and Marina Guseva win Russia’s Chess Championship Higher League". Chessdom. 2015-07-02. Retrieved 2015-08-12.
- ECU Newsletter September 2014. (PDF). European Chess Union.
- Marina Nechaeva chess games at 365Chess.com
- Marina Romanko chess games at 365Chess.com
- Marina Romanko Nechaeva player profile and games at Chessgames.com
- Marina Guseva team chess record at Olimpbase.org
- Marina Romanko team chess record at Olimpbase.org
- Marina Nechaeva team chess record at Olimpbase.org