Marina de Van
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Marina de Van|
8 February 1971|
|Occupation||Film director, screenwriter, actress|
Marina de Van (French: [də van]; born 8 February 1971) is a French film director, screenwriter and actress. Her film, Don't Look Back, was screened out of competition at the 2009 Cannes Film Festival.
- See the Sea (1997) (writer)
- 8 Women (2002) (writer)
- In My Skin (2002) (writer/director)
- La clef (2007) (actress)
- Don't Look Back (2009) (writer/director)
- Le petit poucet (2010) (director/collaborating writer)
- Dark Touch (2012) (writer/director)
- Tim Palmer "Don't Look Back: An Interview with Marina de Van," The French Review, 83:5, April 2010, pp. 96–103
- Tim Palmer, "Under Your Skin: Marina de Van and the Contemporary French Cinema du Corps,"Studies in French Cinema, 6:3, Fall 2006, pp. 171–181
- Marina de Van in La fémis, ed. (2013). Annuaire des anciens étudiants de la Fémis/Idhec (in French). p. 149. ISBN 978-2-907114-37-0.
- Sabrina, Champenois (29 August 2013). "Marina de Van. Entomologiste de soi". Libération (in French). France. Retrieved 25 July 2015.
- "Festival de Cannes: Don't Look Back". festival-cannes.com. Retrieved 17 May 2009.
|This article about a French film director is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|