Marine Corps Logistics Command
|Marine Corps Logistics Command|
|Country||United States of America|
|Allegiance||United States of America|
|Branch||United States Marine Corps|
|Garrison/HQ||Marine Corps Logistics Base Albany, Albany, Georgia|
|Motto(s)||Logistics Solutions for the Warfighter|
|MajGen John J. Broadmeadow|
Marine Corps Logistics Command (MARCORLOGCOM) is a major command of the United States Marine Corps that is the preferred provider of supply chain management, collaborative maintenance management and strategic prepositioning to the Operating Forces and other services and agencies.
To provide worldwide, integrated logistics/supply chain and distribution management; depot level maintenance management; and strategic prepositioning capability in support of the operating forces and other supported units to maximize their readiness and sustainability and to support enterprise and program level Total Life Cycle Management.
- Blount Island Command (Blount Island, Jacksonville, Florida)
- Marine Corps Depot Maintenance Command (Marine Corps Logistics Base Albany, Albany, Georgia)
- "ALMAR 039/03: Establishment of the Marine Corps Logistics Command (MARCORLOGCOM)". Marines.mil. Retrieved 4 April 2014.
- Thomas, Kyle. "Marine Depot Maintenance Command activates". Marines.mil. Retrieved 4 April 2014.
- This article incorporates public domain material from websites or documents of the United States Marine Corps.
|This United States Marine Corps article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|