Marine Drive (film)
This article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Directed by||G. P. Sippy|
|Music by||N. Datta|
The film deals with the smuggling business and underworld crime.
It was the first film that G. P. Sippy released under his production house Sippy Films. Sahir Ludhianvi composed lyrics for the film and told Sippy that because Sippy did not drink, he would never understand the lyrics "Mujhko na koi hosh na gham, main nashe main hoon" (English: "Neither me nor any conscious sorrow, I'm drunk, I am") from the film.
- "Ab Vo Karam Karen Yaa Sitam Main NasheMen Hun" - Mohammed Rafi
- "Apane Kayaalo Ko Samajha Dijiye" - Lata Mangeshkar
- "Karam Ki Bhikh Maangi, Bataa Ai Aasamaan Vaale" - Mohammed Rafi
- "Aji Tum Aur Hum Ho Sath Sath" - Asha Bhosle
- "Dil Bhi Mit Jaye To Ulfat Dil Se Jane Ki Nahi" - Asha Bhosle
- "Mohabbat Yu Bhi Hoti Hai" - Mohammed Rafi, Asha Bhosle
- "Mai Hu Phuljhadi Tu Hai Shola" - Asha Bhosle
- "Rat Sunsan Hai Zindagi Viran Hai" - Asha Bhosle
- Mass Media in India. Publications Division, Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, Government of India. 2000.
- Rajadhyaksha, Ashish; Willemen, Paul (2014-07-10). Encyclopedia of Indian Cinema. Taylor & Francis. pp. 1994–. ISBN 9781135943257. Retrieved 28 November 2015.
- Chopra, Anupama (2000). Sholay, the Making of a Classic. Penguin Books India. ISBN 9780140299700. Retrieved 28 November 2015.
|This article about a Hindi film of the 1950s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|