|Born||9 April 1991|
|Height||1.71 m (5 ft 7+1⁄2 in)|
Life and career
Vacth was born on 9 April 1991 in the 12th arrondissement of Paris. She grew up in the Paris suburb of Maisons-Alfort. Her father is a truck driver and her mother an accountant. Her surname is of Lorrain origin.
She was educated at the Lycée Eugène Delacroix in Maisons-Alfort.
Vacth began her modeling career at the age of fifteen after she was scouted in H&M and started acting at twenty. She played "Tessa" in Cédric Klapisch's film My Piece of the Pie. In 2011, she succeeded Kate Moss as the face for Yves Saint Laurent perfumes and the Chloé brand.
She is signed to Traffic Models.
She has worked with Leonardo DiCaprio for Oppo mobile and appeared in a music video for DJ Cam's "Swim".
|2011||My Piece of the Pie||Tessa||Cédric Klapisch|
|2012||L'homme à la cervelle d'or||Alice||Joan Chemla|
|What the Day Owes the Night||Isabelle Rucillio (adult)||Alexandre Arcady|
|2013||Young & Beautiful||Isabelle||François Ozon||Nominated—César Award for Most Promising Actress|
Nominated—Lumières Award for Most Promising Actress
|2015||Belles familles||Louise||Jean-Paul Rappeneau|
|2016||La Confession||Barny Debruycker||Nicolas Boukhrief|
|2017||L'Amant double||Chloé||François Ozon|
|2018||If You Saw His Heart (Si tu voyais son cœur)||Joan Chemla||Toronto international film festival 2017 - PLATFORM|
|2019||Pinocchio||The Fairy with Turquoise Hair (adult)||Matteo Garrone||Vacth is dubbed by Domitilla D'Amico. Vacth's voice can be heard in the teaser trailer, while D'Amico's voice was first heard in the final trailer.|
Vacth dubbed herself in the French version, while D'Amico dubbed her again in the English version.
|Moloch||Louise||Arnaud Malherbe||TV series|
|2021||Black Box||Yann Gozlan|
|Entre la vie et la mort||Giordano Gederlini||Post-production|
- "Marine Vacth : jeune, très jolie et… fausse Lyonnaise". www.leprogres.fr. Retrieved 2016-03-29.
- "Qui est Marine Vacth ?". lesechos.fr. Retrieved 2016-03-29.
- Médioni, Gilles. "Marine Vacth: "Je ne me sens pas trop actrice"". lexpress.fr. L'express. Retrieved 13 May 2016.
- "Origin of the name VACTH". Geneanet.
- "Marine Vacth, a new face of Yves Saint Laurent Parfums". Vogue. Archived from the original on 3 September 2011. Retrieved 14 November 2014.
- "Marine Vacth, the Frequently Unclothed Star of François Ozon's 'Young and Beautiful'". The New York Times. Retrieved April 22, 2014.
- Jonathan Romney. "Marine Vacth: 'Nudity is a costume too'". The Guardian. Retrieved 14 November 2014.
- Kohn, Eric. "How TIFF's Platform Section Is Pivoting After Launching 'Moonlight' | IndieWire". www.indiewire.com. Retrieved 2017-08-09.