From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up mariner in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mariner is a term for a sailor.
Mariner may also refer to:
- Mariner (surname), people with surname Mariner
- PBM Mariner, a flying boat
- Mariner Aircraft Mariner, a flying boat
- Mariner program, a NASA space program
- Tc1/mariner, a family of genetic transposable elements
- Mariner, a naval variant of the General Atomics MQ-9 Reaper
- A brand of outboard motors marketed by Mercury Marine
- Mercury Mariner, a compact Sport Utility Vehicle
- Mariner (layout engine), a project of improvements for the layout engine of the Netscape Communicator web browser
- Mariner High School (disambiguation), high schools in the United States
- Mariner oilfield in the North Sea off Scotland
- Mossberg Mariner, shotgun made by O.F. Mossberg & Sons
- Mariners, a fictional bloodline of vampires found in Vampire: The Masquerade by White Wolf Publishing
- A player of the Mohun Bagan football club of Kolkata, India
- The Mariner, an English language newspaper based in Toulouse, France.
- Mariner (album), a 2016 collaborative release between Swedish band Cult of Luna and American singer Julie Christmas
The Mariners can refer to:
- Seattle Mariners, an American Major League Baseball team
- Central Coast Mariners FC, an Australian football (soccer) team
- Grimsby Town F.C., an English football team
- Arthur Godfrey's Mariners, an integrated vocal quartet of white and African-American Coast Guard veterans
- San Diego Mariners, an American World Hockey Association team
- Virginia Beach Mariners, an American United Soccer Leagues team
- Yarmouth Mariners, a Canadian Maritime Junior A Hockey League team
- Baltimore Mariners, an American indoor football team
- Gijón Mariners, a Spanish american football team
- Greenwich Mariners, a British collegiate american football team
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mariner.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.