From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Marinus or marinus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Marinus may refer to:
- Marinus (crater), a crater on the Moon
- Marinus (given name), for people named Marinus
- Julius Marinus, father of Phillip the Arab
- Dr. Marinus, a recurring character in the novels of David Mitchell
- Marinus (Roman) the marines of rome.
- The Keys of Marinus, a serial in the Doctor Who TV series
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Marinus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.