From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Mario (TV series))
Mario is a fictional character in his eponymous video game franchise.
Mario may also refer to:
- Mario (given name), a list of people with the name Mario
- Mario (American singer) (born 1986), singer
- Mario Sciacca, half of the Danish-Italian pop duo Muri & Mario
- "Mario", the stagename of Giovanni Matteo Mario (1810–1883), an Italian opera singer
- "Mario, le sentimental," Mario Chicot, zouk singer from Guadeloupe
- Patrice et Mario, French singer guitarist duo of the 1950s
- Super Mario, a professional wrestler from the United States Wrestling Association
- Super Mario Man, later stage name for professional wrestler Ray Canty
- Mario (franchise), various media by Nintendo featuring the character Mario
- Mario (album), a 2002 debut album by singer Mario
- Mario (film), a 1984 Canadian drama film
- Monte Mario, a hill in Rome, Italy
- 12931 Mario, an asteroid
- Mario, a codename for one of the builds on Chrome OS
- Mari0, a fan-made parody game that combines Super Mario Bros and Portal
- Mario (Austrian TV series)
- "Mario (Your Own Way to Paradise)", a song in Bow Wow Wow's 1983 album When the Going Gets Tough, The Tough Get Going
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mario.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.