|• Total||16.919 sq mi (43.82 km2)|
|• Land||16.870 sq mi (43.69 km2)|
|• Water||0.049 sq mi (0.13 km2)|
|Elevation||3,944 ft (1,202 m)|
|• Density||52/sq mi (20/km2)|
|Time zone||UTC-7 (Mountain (MST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-6 (MDT)|
|GNIS feature ID||786848|
Marion is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Flathead County, Montana, United States. Its population was 886 as of the 2010 census. Marion has a post office with ZIP code 59925.
This climatic region is typified by large seasonal temperature differences, with warm to hot (and often humid) summers and cold (sometimes severely cold) winters. According to the Köppen Climate Classification system, Marion has a humid continental climate, abbreviated "Dfb" on climate maps.
- "US Gazetteer files: 2010, 2000, and 1990". United States Census Bureau. 2011-02-12. Retrieved 2011-04-23.
- "U.S. Census website". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2011-05-14.
- "Marion". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- United States Postal Service (2012). "USPS - Look Up a ZIP Code". Retrieved 2012-02-15.
- "Postmaster Finder - Post Offices by ZIP Code". United States Postal Service. Retrieved August 1, 2013.
- "Montana Public Libraries". PublicLibraries.com. Retrieved 14 June 2019.
- Climate Summary for Marion, Montana
|This Montana state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|