Marion Township, Jennings County, Indiana
Location in Jennings County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||33.02 sq mi (85.5 km2)|
|• Land||32.99 sq mi (85.4 km2)|
|• Water||0.04 sq mi (0.1 km2) 0.12%|
|Elevation||587 ft (179 m)|
|• Density||33.9/sq mi (13.1/km2)|
|GNIS feature ID||0453608|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 33.02 square miles (85.5 km2), of which 32.99 square miles (85.4 km2) (or 99.91%) is land and 0.04 square miles (0.10 km2) (or 0.12%) is water. The streams of Brushy Fork, Crooked Creek, Sixmile Creek and Slate Creek run through this township.
- Spencer Township (north)
- Lovett Township (northeast)
- Montgomery Township (east)
- Graham Township, Jefferson County (southeast)
- Jennings Township, Scott County (south)
- Johnson Township, Scott County (south)
- Vernon Township, Jackson County (southwest)
- Washington Township, Jackson County (west)
The township contains two cemeteries: German and Keith.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.