From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up marionette in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Marionette may refer to:
- Marionette, a type of puppet moved by strings
- Marionette government, a government de facto controlled by a foreign power.
- Marionettes (film), a 1936 Soviet film directed by Yakov Protazanov
- Marionette (film), a 1939 Italian film
- The Marionettes (1963), a puppet play by Bahram Beyzai
- Marionette (software), is the in-house proprietary 3D animation software created and used by Disney Pixar
- Marionette automation driver for web testing
- Marionettes, Inc., a short story by Ray Bradbury from his collection of short stories, The Illustrated Man
- Marionette (show), a short breakdancing performance created and performed by Expression of South Korea, and a non-verbal musical based on the short
- "Marionette", a song by Ayumi Hamasaki from her 2008 album Guilty
- "Marionette", a song by Soul Asylum from their 1988 album Hang Time
- "Marionette", an extended play by Stellar released in 2014
- "Marionette", the title track from the same EP
- Marionette (manga), a Japanese manga series by Mayumi Aida
- Saber Marionette, a Japanese anime series
- Marionette (Band), a metal band from Gothenburg, Sweden
- Marionettes (MacDowell) A collection of pieces by Edward MacDowell
- "Marionette" (Fringe), an episode of the television series Fringe
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Marionette.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.