|Motto||Truth, Charity and Constancy|
|Campus||165 Burke Street, Warragul, Victoria|
|Colour(s)||Green, yellow, white|
Marist-Sion College is a coeducational Catholic independent school founded in 1975 in Warragul, Victoria, Australia. Marist-Sion enrols students from towns spanning from Morwell to Pakenham, Neerim District and Ellinbank District. Marist-Sion serves four local parishes; Warragul, Drouin, Trafalgar and Iona/Maryknoll. The College is one of the founding members of the Association of Marist Schools of Australia.
Marist-Sion College was formed in 1975 as a result of the merger between St Joseph's College, a boys' conducted by the Marist Brothers, and the Our Lady of Sion College, a secondary school for girls.
- Mr Peter Houlahan, Principal
- Mr John Picinali, Deputy Principal: Pastoral Care
- Mrs Marian Kee, Deputy Principal: Learning
- Mr Brett McKellar, Business Manager
- Mrs Robyn Rebbechi, Director of Faith Director
- Mr Bernie Gleeson, Director of School Administration
- Mr Ron Ruzzier, Director of Staff Development
Previous to 2001 there were four houses, Champagnat, Joseph, Mackillop and Marcellin. However, four new houses were added in 2001, being: Jericho, Loreto, Lourdes and Sion. Below are the houses with their respective colours and heads of houses.
- Champagnat - Navy Blue, Mr Jacob Sharp
- Joseph - Gold, Mr John Heatley
- Jericho - Orange, Mr Thomas Sandner
- Loreto - White, Mr James Mazzolini
- Lourdes - Light Blue, Mrs Christine Haasz
- Mackillop - Green, Mr Jason Blackburn
- Marcellin - Red, Mr Adrian Mitchell
- Sion - Purple, Mr Peter Coghlan