Marita Skammelsrud Lund
|Date of birth||29 January 1989|
|Place of birth||Lørenskog, Norway|
|Height||1.73 m (5 ft 8 in)|
|Playing position||Defender / Midfielder|
|LSK Kvinner FK|
|Flyers and Vikings Singapore|
|2007–||LSK Kvinner FK||131||(10)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 1 May 2015
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 23:02, 24 October 2016 (UTC)
Marita Skammelsrud Lund (born 29 January 1989) is a Norwegian footballer. She began as a midfielder, but for the Norway women's national football team she plays at right back and at her club, LSK Kvinner FK, she usually plays as central midfield. Lund has previously played for Lisleby FK, Skogstrand and Flyers and Vikings Singapore. She lived in Singapore for four years from 1997 until 2001.
Lund has won 27 caps for Norway women's national football team, while scoring two goals. In October 2007 she was drafted into the senior squad for a match against Russia, aged 18, following an injury to Marit Fiane Christensen. Lund then played for Norway at the 2008 Summer Olympics in China. She also represented Norway in the 2011 FIFA Women's World Cup, where her pace and versatility were praised by the coach, and the 2015 FIFA Women's World Cup.
- "Media Guide VM2011" (PDF). NFF. Archived from the original (PDF) on 23 June 2012. Retrieved 14 September 2011.
- Thomas Karlsen (31 July 2008). "Skammelsrud startet i Singapore" (in Norwegian). FotballMagasinet.no. Archived from the original on 24 March 2012. Retrieved 14 September 2011.
- Trine Melheim Næss (25 October 2007). "Fulltrefferen" (in Norwegian). rb.no. Retrieved 2011-09-14.
- "Marita Skammelsrud Lund Biography and Statistics". Sports-reference.com. Retrieved 2010-06-26.
- "Stoler på farten til "forsvarspoteten"" (in Norwegian). f-b.no. 4 July 2011. Retrieved 2011-09-14.
- "Profile". FIFA.com. Retrieved 23 June 2015.
- Thomas Karlsen (9 May 2009). "Niese Skammelsrud" (in Norwegian). FotballMagasinet.no. Archived from the original on 24 March 2012. Retrieved 14 September 2011.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Marita Skammelsrud Lund.|
|This biographical article related to a Norwegian association football midfielder is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|