From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Marius in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Marius may refer to:
- Marius (name), a male given name, a Roman clan name and family name, and a modern surname
- Marius Pontmercy, a fictional character in Victor Hugo's novel Les Misérables
- Marius (crater), on the Moon
- Marius Hills, on the Moon
- Marius (film), written by Marcel Pagnol
- "Marius" (Anderson), a science fiction story by Poul Anderson
- Măriuş, a village in Valea Vinului commune, Satu Mare County, Romania
- Marius (giraffe), a giraffe that drew controversy against the Copenhagen Zoo for being put down in early 2014.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Marius.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.