|Mark A. Mangini|
In April 2017, Mangini partnered with Pro Sound Effects to release The Odyssey Collection, developed from his personal sound library built throughout his career with partner Richard L. Anderson.
Mangini has received the following nominations for Best Sound Editing.
- 1986 Academy Awards: Nominated for Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home. Lost to Aliens.
- 1992 Academy Awards: Nominated for Aladdin. Lost to Bram Stoker's Dracula.
- 1997 Academy Awards: Nominated for The Fifth Element. Lost to Titanic.
- 88th Academy Awards: Won for Mad Max: Fury Road.
- "Mark Mangini, David White win sound editing Oscar for 'Mad Max: Fury Road'". LA Times. February 28, 2016. Retrieved February 29, 2016.
- Susan King (2008-11-07). "Updated style for MGM's lion - Los Angeles Times". Articles.latimes.com. Retrieved 2014-03-16.
- "Pro Sound Effects Announces The Odyssey Collection: Essentials | Mixonline". www.mixonline.com. Retrieved 2017-09-26.
- "Mark Mangini and Richard Anderson Join the Pro Sound Effects Library | Mixonline". www.mixonline.com. Retrieved 2017-09-26.
- "The 59th Academy Awards (1987) Nominees and Winners". oscars.org. Retrieved March 16, 2014.
- "The 65th Academy Awards (1993) Nominees and Winners". Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences. AMPAS. Retrieved March 16, 2014.
- "The 70th Academy Awards (1998) Nominees and Winners". Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences. AMPAS. Retrieved March 16, 2014.
- "88th Academy Awards". Retrieved January 14, 2016.
|This biographical article related to film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|