Mark B. Templeton
The neutrality of this article is disputed. (April 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Mark B. Templeton|
North Carolina State University|
University of Virginia Darden School of Business
|Known for||Former President and CEO of Citrix Systems|
Templeton joined Citrix in 1995 as vice president of marketing, prior to the company’s initial public offering. He was appointed president in 1998 and chief executive officer in 2001. Under his leadership, Citrix transformed from a $15 million organization with one product, one customer segment and one go-to-market path, to a global powerhouse with annual revenues of $3.28 billion in 2015. Today, Citrix solutions and products enable mobile workstyles for millions of people every day. Citrix services more than 260,000 organizations with over 10,000 business partners in 100 countries.
In his visit to Citrix SaaS division offices in February 2014, Templeton declared his highest aspiration was to be a moral corporate leader, and he received a standing ovation. Two weeks later the branch cut its workforce by 10%, something Templeton neglected to announce as the employees applauded his virtue.
Templeton contributed the maximum allowed by law to Jeb Bush's 2016 Presidential Campaign. In the past he has contributed to the Republican National Committee, John McCain, Hillary Clinton, Tim Mahoney, and Ron Klein. Templeton owns Tesla Roadster (2008) Founder's 016, Tesla Model S Founder's 020 and Tesla Model X Founder's 003. 
- "Citrix Appoints Board Member Robert Calderoni as Interim President and CEO".
- Hoffrman, Lyz. "Citrix laying off 65 employees". SB Independent. March 12, 2014
- "Corporate Leadership". Equifax. Retrieved April 6, 2018.
- https://www.digitalocean.com/press/releases/digitalocean-appoints-mark-templeton-as-chief-executive/. Missing or empty
- "Search Campaign Finance Data by Individual Contributor". www.fec.gov. Retrieved 2015-10-24.
- "FEC FORM 3X - Transaction ID 2010M04L11AI20399" (PDF). FEC Itemized Receipts Disclosures. United States Federal Election Commission. 2010-03-25. Retrieved 2015-10-23.
- "FEC - Schedule A-P Itemized Receipts 201510159003081219". FEC. United States Federal Election Commission. Retrieved 2015-10-23.
- "FEC Disclosure Report Search Results". docquery.fec.gov. Retrieved 2015-10-24.
- "PAGE BY PAGE REPORT DISPLAY FOR 26020910001 (Page 340 of 3609)". docquery.fec.gov. Retrieved 2015-10-24.
- "Donor Lookup: Find Individual and Soft Money Contributors | OpenSecrets". www.opensecrets.org. Retrieved 2015-10-24.
- "TMC forum post selling Tesla Roadster Founder's 00016".
- "EV and More blog on Tesla Model X impressions".
|This article about a chief executive from the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|