|Full name||Mark Baguley|
|Date of birth||21 May 1987|
|Original team(s)||Frankston (VFL)|
|Draft||No. 47, 2012 rookie draft|
|Height / weight||180 cm / 82 kg|
1 Playing statistics correct to the end of round 8, 2017.
|Sources: AFL Tables, AustralianFootball.com|
Mark Baguley (born 21 May 1987) is a professional Australian rules footballer, currently vice captain for the Essendon Football Club in the Australian Football League (AFL). Baguley played local footy with Langwarrin before joining Frankston in 2009 as a 21-year-old. He played there for three seasons, coming second in their best and fairest in 2011. He was recruited as a mature-age rookie by Essendon with pick 47 in the 2012 rookie draft. In July 2012 he was elevated to the senior list. He debuted in round 16 against Port Adelaide at AAMI Stadium.
- Statistics are correct to the end of round 4 of the 2017 season
|Totals||Averages (per game)|
- Diamond, Brett (24 June 2012). "Blues' Laidler injures knee in comeback VFL match". Brisbane Times. Retrieved 15 July 2012.
- Landsberger, Sam (11 July 2012). "Western Bulldogs free to promote Jason Johannisenby Selections". Herald Sun. Retrieved 15 July 2012.
- Nash, Jonno (14 July 2012). "Tom Couch, Jackson Sheringham, Mark Baguley and Sam Dunell make AFL debut". Herald Sun. Retrieved 14 July 2012.
- "Mark Baguley". AFL Tables. Retrieved 22 April 2017.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Mark Baguley.|
- Mark Baguley's profile on the official website of the Essendon Football Club
- Mark Baguley's statistics from AFL Tables
|This Australian rules football biography of a person born in the 1980s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|