Mark Bowen (writer)
He has written on the politicization of climate change and James Hansen. A biography of climate scientist Lonnie Thompson. The story of the Antarctic Muon And Neutrino Detector Array (AMANDA) and the IceCube Neutrino Observatory project in which Bowen was embedded.
- Thin Ice: Unlocking the Secrets of Climate in the World's Highest Mountains, 2005 ISBN 978-0805081350
- Censoring Science: Inside the Political Attack on Dr. James Hansen and the Truth of Global Warming, 2007 ISBN 978-0-525-95014-1
- The Telescope in the Ice: Inventing a New Astronomy at the South Pole, 2017 ISBN 978-1137280084
- Author's website
- "Review of Thin Ice". nybooks.com. The New York Review of Books.
- Review of Censoring Science
|This article about an American scientist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a United States writer of non-fiction is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|