Mark Boyle (snooker player)
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Born||19 February 1981|
|Highest ranking||88 (2009/2010)|
|Highest break||147 (Red Triangle Pro-Am)|
|Best ranking finish||Last 80 (three times)|
Mark Boyle (born 19 February 1981) is a Scottish is a former professional snooker player. He first entered the professional tour for the 2006/07 season, but dropped of the tour. He returned in 2009/10 but dropped off again at the end of the season.
- 2003 Scottish Billiards Championship
- 2004 Scottish Billiards Championship
- 2005 Home Internationals (with Scotland)
- 2008 Scottish National Amateur Championship
- 2009 Scottish National Amateur Championship
- 2013 Scottish Pool Champion & No1 Ranked.
- 2011 Scottish Pool Internationalist
Life outside snooker
Mark is engaged and has two children.
Mark is currently Scotland's Number 1 pool player and was crowned 2013 Scottish Champion.
He works full-time in sales for an Engineering firm and has his own party supplies business.
|This biographical article relating to snooker in the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|