Mark Bryant (rugby league)
10 April 1981|
Cowra, New South Wales, Australia
|Height||183 cm (6 ft 0 in)|
|Weight||107 kg (16 st 12 lb) |
Mark Bryant (born 10 April 1981) is a former professional rugby league player who last played for the London Broncos in the European Super League. He has previously played for Crusaders and Manly Sea Eagles in the National Rugby League. He played as a prop.
Bryant started his NRL career with the Canberra Raiders in 2002. Playing only seven first grade games for the Raiders, Bryant moved to the Sea Eagles in 2005. With the Sea Eagles, he played in the 2007 NRL grand final defeat by the Melbourne Storm as well as the 2008 NRL Grand Final victory over the same opponents.
Bryant made the move to the European Super League for the 2009 season to play for the Crusaders in their first Super League campaign. Following the demise of the Crusaders, Byrant joined London Broncos, starting in 2012.
- "Crusaders Rugby League". web page. Crusaders Rugby League Club. Retrieved 7 August 2011.
- Yesterday's Hero
- "SportingPulse Homepage for Australian Secondary Schools Rugby League". SportingPulse. Retrieved 2008-10-10.
- "Factfile on 2007 grand final". The Daily Telegraph. 2008-09-29.
- "Grand final: As it happened". Fox Sports. 2008-10-05. Archived from the original on 2012-12-04. Retrieved 2008-10-05.
- Mellars makes Wildcats move Archived 14 October 2011 at the Wayback Machine. rleague.com, 1 August 2011