Mark D. Kingdon
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Other names||Mark D. Kingdon|
|Known for||former CEO of Organic Inc, Linden Lab|
Mark Kingdon is an American angel investor. He has invested in companies such as Twitter, SAY Media, Kidzui, 140 Proof, NiftyThrifty, and Fab.com. Previously, he spent two years as CEO of Linden Lab, having served from May 2008 to June 2010.
Prior to that, Kingdon was CEO of Organic Inc, a digital marketing agency, from 2001-2008. He led the company immediately following its 2000 IPO, through privatization and sale to agency holding company Omnicom.
- AngelList profile: Mark Kingdon, list of investments.
- CrunchBase profile: Mark Kingdon, list of investments.
- "140 Proof Closes $2.5 Million Series B Funding Round, Press Release"
- , 2011-04-28, Retrieved on 2011-06-19.
- "Fab.com Investors" Archived 2011-06-24 at the Wayback Machine, Retrieved on 2011-06-19.
- McCarthy, Caroline. Linden Lab selects Mark Kingdon as new CEO, CNet, 2008-04-22, Retrieved on 2009-07-04.
- Names New CEO, Press Release”[dead link], 2000-12-13, Retrieved on 2011-06-19.
- Organic Inc#History
|This article about a chief executive from the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|