|Member of the Iowa House of Representatives
from the 74th district
|Preceded by||Libby Jacobs|
|Succeeded by||Kent Sorenson|
|Born||1952 (age 64–65)
Winterset, Iowa, U.S.
Early life and education
He is also a small business owner. He owns and operates Davitt Photo Alliance, which specialized is commercial photography. Davitt, a democrat, served six years in the Iowa House.
He is a member of the following organizations:
- St. Thomas Aquinas Catholic Church in Indianola
- Knights of Columbus
- Indianola Lions Club
- Elected member of the Warren County Extension Council
- Past member of Warren County Farm Bureau
Davitt is the son of Phil and Theo. He is married to his wife Amy Duncan and together they have two children, Elizabeth and Duncan.
- "Archived copy" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 2007-07-15. Retrieved 2007-07-26.
- http://www.desmoinesregister.com/article/20131022/NEWS09/310220046/1056/news05[permanent dead link]
- "Iowa Senate district 13 special: Julian Garrett vs. Mark Davitt". Bleeding Heartland. Retrieved 3 December 2013.
|Iowa House of Representatives|
2003 – 2009
|This article about an Iowa politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|