Mark Dice on October 12, 2009.
|Residence||Oceanside, California, U.S.|
|Alma mater||California State University|
|Occupation||Author and conspiracy theorist|
Mark Shouldice, known professionally as Mark Dice, is an American author and conspiracy theorist based in San Diego, California, who argues that the New World Order secret societies, such as the Illuminati, Bilderberg Group, Skull and Bones and Bohemian Grove, direct human affairs and global politics, particularly those of the United States.
In 2005 Dice wrote The Resistance Manifesto, a book on Illuminati and New World Order conspiracy theories, and quickly gained popularity amongst the Internet conspiracy community.   In May 2009 he published The Illuminati: Facts & Fiction discussing the possibility of an Illuminati secret society, and continued writing books on secret societies, conspiracies, and government surveillance issues.
Dice has produced various YouTube videos that have gone viral and have received millions of views  and have earned him mentions on ABC's The View, The Fox News Channel, Conan O'Brien, and other shows. In 2010, he shipped a box of garbage to Glenn Beck at the Fox News Channel for what he considered disrespect of the 9/11 truth movement. More recently, Dice produced a series of YouTube videos where he attempts to get random people to sign satirical petitions, such as repealing the Bill of Rights "for Obama" and granting Obama immunity for any and all crimes he commits while in office. The videos have received national attention. 
The History Channel series Decoded featured Dice, who met with the show's investigators to discuss the Illuminati secret society. He was in the pilot episode of Culture Shock with Mötley Crüe's Tommy Lee, an investigative travel show, but the series was not picked up. He is also featured in Secret Societies of Hollywood on E!, Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura on TruTV, America Declassified on the Travel Channel, Ancient Aliens, and America's Book of Secrets.
Michael Reagan controversy
In June 2008, Dice launched a campaign urging people to send letters and DVDs to troops stationed in Iraq, which supported the theory that the 9/11 attacks were an "inside job". “People want the facts. The Marines are hungry for the truth — what got them there [in Iraq], why are they risking their lives — and we’re going to help them understand that,” he told Fox News. "Operation Inform the Soldiers," as Dice has called it, prompted syndicated talk show host Michael Reagan (son of former President Ronald Reagan) to comment that Dice should be found and killed for treason. Reagan said on June 10, 2008: "How about you take Mark Dice out and put him in the middle of a firing range. Tie him to a post, don't blindfold him, let it rip and have some fun with Mark Dice." Reagan added that he would pay for the bullets.
Dice launched an unsuccessful campaign attempting to have Reagan punished by his syndicator or the Federal Communications Commission. The progressive activist group Fairness and Accuracy in Reporting has since asked Reagan's syndicator (Radio America) to explain whether it permits "its hosts to call for murder on the air."
On March 23, 2014, Dice's YouTube channel, which at the time, had 55 million views, 265,000 subscriptions, and 3–5 million views a month, was shut down due to “severe terms of service violations”. YouTube restored the channel later that day after a wave of pressure came about from supporters of Dice. As of December 2015 his channel has over 145 million views and more than 410,000 subscribers.
- The Resistance Manifesto (2005, expanded edition 2008) ISBN 0-9673466-4-9
- The Illuminati: Facts & Fiction (2009) ISBN 0-9673466-5-7
- The New World Order: Facts & Fiction (2010) ISBN 0-9673466-7-3
- Big Brother: The Orwellian Nightmare Come True (2011) ISBN 0-9673466-1-4
- Causing Trouble: High School Pranks, College Craziness, and Moving to California (2012) ISBN 0-96734669X
- Illuminati in the Music Industry (2013) ISBN 978-0988726819
- Inside The Illuminati: Evidence, Objectives, and Methods of Operation (2014) ISBN 978-0988726840
- The Bilderberg Group: Facts and Fiction (2015) ISBN 978-0988726888
- The Bohemian Grove: Facts and Fiction (2015) ISBN 978-1943591008
- ABC (March 6, 2007). "Girls on the View discuss Mark Dice's YouTube videos". The View. A clip the girls on the View discussing Mark Dice’s YouTube videos
- "Knocking Boots". Chicago Tribune. July 7, 2005. Article talking about Dice's comments about a Jessica Simpson video
- PrisonPlanet.com (December 13, 2006). "Danny Bonaduce Meets John Conner". Prison Planet. Article from popular conspiracy website Prison Planet about Dice's interview with actor Danny Bonaduce
- Carla Hinton (May 9, 2009). "Book Sheds Light on Illuminati". Oklahoman. Historians and scholars agree that the Illuminati organization was created in Bavaria, Germany, in the late 18th century, but there continues to be a debate about whether the group completely disbanded when half of the group's malicious plans were discovered by authorities, and its members were exposed, over 200 years ago.
- IMDB.com (April 2004). "America’s Book of Secrets: Big Brother". Internet Movie Database. IMDB listing showing Dice’s appearance in the Big Brother episode talking about his book Big Brother: The Orwellian Nightmare Come True.
- YouTube (December 16, 2010). "Mark Dice Cannel". Website. The Mark Dice YouTube view count
- The Fox News Channel (December 29, 2006). "Danny Bonaduce on the O'Reilly Factor Talking about Mark Dice confrontation". Danny Bonnaduce appears on The O’Reilly Factor to talk about his argument with Mark Dice
- David Weigel (February 22, 2010). "9/11 Conspiracy Theorists Go After Glenn Beck". Writer. Mark Dice, a 9/11 conspiracy theorists, launched a campaign against Glenn Beck for his perceived disrespect of the “truther” movement.
- "San Diegans eager to sign petition allowing Karl Marx to succeed Obama in 2016". The Washington Times. September 9, 2013.
- Fox and Friends (April 17, 2013). "People Signing Away Rights to 'Support Obama'? Yep.".
- "Californians sign sham petition supporting ‘Obama’s preemptive nuclear strike’ against Russia". The Washington Times. June 11, 2015. Article discussing one of Dice’s petition YouTube videos that went viral.
- The History Channel (December 2010). "Brad Meltzer's Decoded – Statue of Liberty". History.com. Retrieved 9 July 2015. Mark Dice is the guest for the Statue of Liberty episode, originally airing on December 16, 2010 at 10/9c
- SyFy Channel (March 22, 2011). "SyFy Programming Slate".
- New York Post (November 28, 2011). "All Too Real".
- TVByTheNumbers. "Secret Societies of Hollywood on E!". Retrieved 2013-12-21.
- Coast To Coast AM |url= http://www.trutv.com/conspiracy/in-the-shadows/illuminati-ozarks-conspiracy-theory-new-world-order/gallery.html?curPhoto=1%7Ctitle= Episode Guide |
- "America Declassified Full cast and crew". IMDB (IMDB). 2013. cast and crew of series.
- The Alex Jones Show (October 21, 2013). "Americans Sign Petition to Support "Nazi-Style Orwellian Police State"".
- Coast to Coast AM. "Guest Bios". Retrieved 2013-12-21.
- "Group Plans to Send Letters to Troops in Iraq on How U.S. Government Planned 9/11". Foxnews.com. 2008-06-10. Retrieved 2013-12-21.
- Michael Reagan (June 10, 2008). "Talk Show Host Calls for Murder of Antiwar Activist". Michael Reagan. A clip of the Michael Reagan Show from June 10, 2008
- "Action Alert: Talk Show Host Calls for Murder". Fairness and Accuracy in Reporting. 2008-06-24. Retrieved 2008-06-27.