|Born||Mark Charles Ebner
September 5, 1959 
Providence, Rhode Island, U.S.
Mark Ebner (born Mark Charles Ebner; September 6, 1959) is an American journalist and a New York Times bestselling author who has covered all aspects of celebrity and crime culture for Spy, Rolling Stone, Maxim, Details, Los Angeles Magazine, Premiere, Salon, Spin, Radar, The Daily Beast, Gawker, BoingBoing, and New Times.
Among the many and varied topics Ebner has covered are: Scientology, Bill Cosby's rape accusations, pit bull fighting, the Ku Klux Klan, celebrity stalkers, drug kingpins, missing porn stars, sports groupies, college suicides, and Hepatitis C in Hollywood.
He has produced for and/appeared as a commentator on NBC, ABC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC, FOX, A&E, Comedy Central, REELZ, Showtime, The History Channel, Channel 4 (UK), National Public Radio, Court TV, TruTV, "The Daily Show with Jon Stewart" "The Today Show," "The Early Show," "Out Front with Erin Burnett," "Anderson Cooper 360," "Fox & Friends," Inside Edition," "Hard Copy," "Tough Crowd with Colin Quinn," and "Crime Watch Daily."
Ebner also consulted for Comedy Central on Trapped in the Closet, an episode of South Park, and for NBC/Dateline on “The Paris Hilton Tapes”. He hosted “Rich and Reckless” for TruTV, was a featured guest on "The Daily Show with Jon Stewart." His books include the NY Times bestseller Hollywood, Interrupted, Poison Candy, Being Uncle Charlie, We Have Your Husband, and the Hollywood true-crime saga, Six Degrees of Paris Hilton.
- Elizabeth Parker and Mark Ebner (2014), "Poison Candy: The Murderous Madam: Inside Dalia Dippolito’s Plot to Kill," BenBella Books, ISBN 978-1939529022.
- Bob Deasy and Mark Ebner, (2013), "Being Uncle Charlie: A Life Undercover with Killers, Kingpins, Bikers and Druglords," Random House Canada, ISBN 978-0345812827
- Jayne Garcia Valseca and Mark Ebner (2011) "We Have Your Husband: One Woman's Terrifying Story of a Kidnapping in Mexico", Penguin/Berkley True Crime, ISBN 978-0425241783.
- Six Degrees of Paris Hilton: Inside the Sex Tapes, Scandals, and Shakedowns of the New Hollywood, Simon Spotlight Entertainment, Feb. 3, 2009, ISBN 978-1-4169-5934-2.
- Knowles, Harry, Mark Ebner and Quentin Tarantino (2002). Ain't It Cool?: Hollywood's Redheaded Stepchild Speaks Out. Warner ISBN 0-446-52597-9
- Ebner, Mark and Andrew Breitbart (2005) Hollywood, Interrupted: Insanity Chic in Babylon – The Case Against Celebrity. John Wiley & Sons Inc. ISBN 0-471-70624-8
- "Birth reference for Mark Charles Ebner". FamilySearch.org. Retrieved May 31, 2017.
- "Best Sellers, March 21, 2004". The New York Times. Retrieved 8 August 2016.
- Ebner, Mark (January 1996). "So You Want to Buy a Bridge". Spy Magazine: 36–40. Retrieved 7 August 2016.
- Ebner, Mark. "I Warned You About Bill Cosby in 2007". The Daily Beast. Retrieved 7 August 2016.
- FishbowlNY. "FBLA 20 Questions: Mark Ebner". adweek.com. Ad Week. Retrieved 7 August 2016.
- "Mark Ebner’s ‘The Rat’: An incredible true tale of a Drug Kingpin who turned Informant". dangerousminds.com. Dangerous Minds. Retrieved 7 August 2016.
- Ebner, Mark. "Death of a Net Head". gawker.com. Gawker. Archived from the original on 8 April 2010. Retrieved 8 August 2016.
- "Mark Ebner". pro-labs.imdb.com. Retrieved 7 August 2016.
- Morrison, Keith. "How Paris Hilton Helped Solve a Crime". nbcnews.com. NBC.com. Retrieved 7 August 2016.
- "Rich and Reckless". imdb.com. imdb.com. Retrieved 7 August 2016.
- "The Daily Show with Jon Stewart: Mark Ebner". cc.com. Comedy Central. Retrieved 7 August 2016.
- http://www.hollywoodinterrupted.com/ Hollywood, Interrupted official website