Mark Edwin Robinson
|Mark Edwin Robinson|
November 6, 1980 |
San Diego, California, U.S.
|Occupation||Film Director, Screenwriter|
Mark Edwin Robinson (born November 6, 1980) is an American film director and screenwriter.
He made his directorial debut at the age of 22 with the horror film, Breaking Dawn (Lionsgate 2004) which was showcased at the Cannes Film Festival Marché du Film and at The Hollywood Film Festival. Robinson's follow up project is the mystery-thriller, The Levenger Tapes to be released by Lionsgate Films in 2016. In January he began filming his latest project, the supernatural romance thriller, Into the Dark, with Mischa Barton and Ryan Eggold in the lead roles.
In 2001, with his brother, David C. Robinson, he co-founded Castlight Pictures, Inc, a film, television and commercial production company based in Los Angeles and Temecula. He graduated from Linfield Christian School and began writing scripts when he was 16.
- Breaking Dawn (Lionsgate 2004)
- The Levenger Tapes (Lionsgate 2016)
- Into the Dark (Epic Pictures 2013)
- MARK EDWIN ROBINSON Cast Light Pictures. Retrieved on December 23, 2011
- The Levenger Tapes director Will Follow You Into the Dark Briefing Wire. October 3, 2011
- Castings November 30, 2011
- AOT Member Jaz Martin To Star Opposite Mischa Barton! Actonthis. January 7, 2012
- People and Accounts of Note The New York Times.
- TEMECULA: Father-son team to debut film NCTimes. September 13, 2011
- A Temecula man makes directorial debut with an indie film North County Times. August 13, 2003