|Member of the Arizona House of Representatives|
from the 11th district
|Assumed office |
January 5, 2015
Serving with Bret Roberts
|Alma mater||Kalamazoo Valley Community College|
Mark Finchem is an American politician, conspiracy theorist, and a Republican member of the Arizona House of Representatives representing District 11 since January 5, 2015. Finchem worked for the Kalamazoo Department of Public Safety for 21 years, retiring in 1999. He then moved to Tucson, Arizona, where he worked for a software manufacturer advancing to senior management before becoming a real estate broker in 2008.
- 2016 Finchem and Vince Leach defeated Democrats Corin Hammond and Barry Mccain (write-in candidate) in the general election.
- 2014 Finchem successfully ran alongside Vince Leach. Finchem came in first ahead of Leach and Democratic challenger Holly Lyon in the general election with 36,732 votes. Finchem finished 2nd in the Republican primary in 2014 behind Leach and ahead of Jo Grant.
- "Mark Finchem". Phoenix, Arizona: Arizona State Legislature. Retrieved December 30, 2013.
- Flaherty, Joseph. "From Charlottesville to Oath Keepers, Rep. Mark Finchem Is a Fringe Lawmaker". Phoenix New Times. Phoenix New Times. Retrieved 27 March 2019.
- "State of Arizona Official Canvass 2014 General Election November 4, 2014" (PDF). Phoenix, Arizona: Secretary of State of Arizona. p. 9. Retrieved March 18, 2016.
|This article about an Arizona politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|