This is an old revision of this page, as edited by Ser Amantio di Nicolao at 02:15, 29 December 2015 (→References: remove category using AWB). The present address (URL) is a permanent link to this revision, which may differ significantly from the .
Mark Golden (born 1948) is professor emeritus in the Department of Classics at the University of Winnipeg. Golden received his BA, MA, and PhD all from Toronto University. In 1998 he was the recipient of the Erica and Arnold Rogers Award for Research Excellence.
- Children and Childhood in Classical Athens, Johns Hopkins University Press, 1990. (2nd 2015)
- Inventing Ancient Culture: Historicism, Periodization and the Ancient World, Routledge, London, 1997. (edited with Peter Toohey) ISBN 0415099609
- Sport and Society in Ancient Greece, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 1998. (Key Themes in Ancient History)
- Sex and Difference in Ancient Greece and Rome, Edinburgh University Press, Edinburgh, 2003. (edited with Peter Toohey) ISBN 0748613196 (Edinburgh Readings on the Ancient World)
- Sport in the Ancient World from A to Z, Routledge, London, 2004.
- Greek Sport and Social Status, University of Texas Press, 2009. ISBN 0292718691 (Fordyce W. Mitchel Memorial Lecture Series)
- A Cultural History of Sexuality in the Classical World, Bloomsbury Academic, London, 2011. (edited with Peter Toohey) (The Cultural Histories Series)
- Mark Golden. Department of Classics, University of Winnipeg. Retrieved 10 October 2015.
|This biographical article about a Canadian historian is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|