In 2003 he was recipient of ASCAP's Deems Taylor Award for Sounds Like Home, an article about American composer Jennifer Higdon, published in Creative Loafing (Atlanta) (13 November 2002). In addition to being a contributing writer for Creative Loafing (Atlanta) from 2002 to 1012, Gresham has also written for NewMusicBox  (the online journal of the American Music Center) and other publications. He is currently a music journalist/critic for ArtsATL. Gresham initially wrote articles for the online-only publication starting in mid-2011 (at the time known as ArtsCriticATL), then began writing more extensively as of November 2011 upon the departure of Pierre Ruhe, its principal music critic, executive director and co-founder.
- "36th Annual ASCAP Deems Taylor Award Winners Announced". ASCAP. 2003-10-28. Retrieved 2007-09-05.
- "36th Annual ASCAP Deems Taylor Awards". NewMusicBox. American Music Center. 2003-12-08. Retrieved 2007-09-05.
- Gresham, Mark (2002-11-13). "Sounds Like Home". Creative Loafing (Atlanta). Retrieved 2007-09-05.
- "NewMusicBox Search". American Music Center. Retrieved 2007-09-05.
- "Art News - Art Critics - ArtsATL". ArtsATL. Retrieved 2013-02-14.
- "Co-founder Catherine Fox to take helm at ArtsCriticATL". ArtsATL. 2011-09-26. Retrieved 2013-02-24.