|Born||Ulster, Northern Ireland|
|Occupation||Film and television producer|
In 2015, Huffam was a producer on the science fiction film The Martian starring Matt Damon, which Ridley Scott directed. He received an Academy Award nomination for the film for Best Picture at the 88th Academy Awards along with Simon Kinberg, Scott, and Michael Schaefer.
- 1997: Jumpers (Short, producer)
- 1998: Saving Private Ryan (associate producer)
- 2000: The Closer You Get (co-producer)
- 2000: Quills (co-producer)
- 2001: Captain Corelli's Mandolin (producer)
- 2002: The Hours (executive producer)
- 2003: Johnny English (producer)
- 2004: Thunderbirds (producer)
- 2004: Mickybo and Me (producer)
- 2005: Goal! The Dream Begins (producer)
- 2007: Goal II: Living the Dream (producer)
- 2008: Mamma Mia! (executive producer)
- 2008: Freakdog (producer)
- 2009: Cherrybomb (producer)
- 2009: Ghost Machine (producer)
- 2011: Killing Bono (producer)
- 2011: Your Highness (executive producer)
- 2011: Game of Thrones (TV Series, producer)
- 2011: Stand Off (executive producer)
- 2012: Prometheus (executive producer)
- 2012: Keith Lemon: The Film (producer)
- 2013: World War Z (co-producer)
- 2013: The Counselor (executive producer)
- 2014: Road (Documentary, executive producer)
- 2014: Robot Overlords (executive producer)
- 2014: Halo: Nightfall (TV Series, producer)
- 2014: Exodus: Gods and Kings (producer)
- 2015: Killing Jesus (TV Movie, producer)
- 2015: The Martian (producer)
- 2016: Morgan (producer)
- 2016: The Journey (producer)
- 2016: The Lost City of Z (executive producer)
- 2017: Alien: Covenant (producer)
- 2017: All the Money in the World (producer)
- McNary, Dave (March 29, 2013). "Mark Huffam On Board 'The French Executioner' (EXCLUSIVE)". Variety. Retrieved January 17, 2016.
- "Huffam produces the goods again". The Irish News. April 3, 2014. Retrieved January 17, 2016.
- "Queen's Birthday Honours 2011". The Telegraph. June 11, 2011.
- "88th Academy Awards nominations - The Boston Globe". BostonGlobe.com. January 14, 2016. Retrieved January 17, 2016.