Jump to navigation Jump to search
Mark II or Mark 2 often refers to the second version of a product, frequently military hardware. "Mark", meaning "model" or "variant", can be abbreviated "Mk."
Mark II or Mark 2 may refer to:
Military and weaponry
- 16"/50 caliber Mark 2 gun, a U.S. Navy gun that was never mounted on any operational ship
- Vickers Medium Mark II, an interwar British tank
- Cruiser Mk II, a World War II British tank
- Mk 2 grenade, an American grenade used in World War II, Korean War and the Vietnam War
- Gerber Mark II (1967), an American double-edged combat knife
- Ruger MK II (1982–2005), an American semi-automatic pistol
- Ruger M77 Mark II, an American bolt-action rifle
- Thin Man nuclear bomb or Mark 2 nuclear bomb (1945), a gun-type plutonium bomb
- Mark II, a variant of the British Mark I tank
- Merkava Mark II, a variant of the Israeli Merkava battle tank
- Supermarine Spitfire Mk II, a Spitfire variant with a stronger Merlin engine
- British Rail Mark 2 (1964), a rail carriage design
- Jaguar Mark 2, an automobile produced from 1959 to 1967
- Continental Mark II (1956–1957), an American personal luxury car
- Toyota Mark II, a series of Japanese car models
- Volkswagen Polo Mk2, an automobile produced between 1981 and 1994
- Bombardier ART Mark II, rolling stock used by Vancouver SkyTrain rapid transit
- Mark II (radio telescope), a radio telescope in England, constructed in 1964
- Harvard Mark II (1947), a computer built at Harvard University and used by the US Navy
- RCA Mark II Sound Synthesizer (1957), a musical instrument made of electronic components
- Canon EOS-1D Mark II, a digital SLR camera
- Canon EOS-1Ds Mark II, a digital SLR camera
- Canon EOS-5D Mark II, a digital SLR camera
- Dräger Oxy 3000/6000 MK II, Self Contained Self Rescuer (Mining)
- Mesa Boogie Mark II, a Mesa Boogie Mark Series electric guitar amplifier model
- Technics SL-1200, a direct-drive turntable very popular with DJ's
- Mariner Mark II, a proposed unmanned spacecraft program
- SG-1000 II, also known as the Mark II, a redesigned version of the SG-1000 sold by Sega in 1984.
- Mark 2 or Mark II, the second chapter of the Gospel of Mark in the New Testament of the Christian Bible
- Mark II of Alexandria, Patriarch of Alexandria in 141–152
- Pope Mark II of Alexandria, patriarch of the Coptic Church from 799 to 819
- Mark II of Constantinople, Ecumenical Patriarch in 1465–1466
- Mk II (album) a 1969 album by Steamhammer
- MK II (Masterplan album) (2007)
- MKII or Mortal Kombat II, a video game
- Gundam Mk-II, a robot of the fictional Gundam series
- Mark II, a giant robot built by MegaBots Inc.
- Mark II (film), a 1986 New Zealand film
- Mark II line-up of rock band Deep Purple, the most celebrated line-up in the band's life span, with Ian Gillan, Ritchie Blackmore, Jon Lord, Roger Glover and Ian Paice
- The Guide Mark II from Mostly Harmless
- S/2015 (136472) 1, a moon of Makemake, nicknamed MK 2 by the discovery team.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mark II.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.