Mark IV or Mark 4 often refers to the fourth version of a product, frequently military hardware. "Mark", meaning "model" or "variant", can be abbreviated "Mk."
Mark IV or Mark 4 can specifically refer to:
In military and weaponry
- Webley Mk IV, also known as the "Boer War Model"; .455 caliber British revolver from 1899
- Mark IV tank, an up-armoured variant of the British Mark I tank, 1917.
- Vickers Tank Periscope MK.IV (1936); widely used periscope designed in Poland
- Bristol Blenheim Mk.IV; light bomber in Royal Air Force service before and during World War II, the most numerous Blenheim variant
- Mark 4 nuclear bomb (1949–1953); an American nuclear bomb
- Mk IV Turtle helmet (1950s–1980s); British Army standard helmet; a slight design change from the Mk III Turtle helmet
- Merkava Mark IV (1999); main battle tank of Israel Defense Forces
- Navy Mark IV (late 1950s–early 1960s); a full pressure suit designed for unpressurized military jets; modified by NASA for Project Mercury astronauts
- Chandelle Mk IV, ultralight aircraft
- Jaguar Mark IV (1945–1949), a British saloon car
- Triumph Spitfire MKIV (1970–1974), a British sports car
- Lincoln Continental Mark IV (1972–1976), an American personal luxury car
- British Rail Mark 4 coaching stock
- Mark 4 (Iarnród Éireann) Irish Rail InterCity train
- Mark IV monorail, a design of monorail train used at the Walt Disney World Resort between 1971 and 1989
- Cozy MK IV, an experimental 4 place canard aircraft derived by Nat Puffer from the Burt Rutan Long-EZ
- Canon EOS-1D Mark IV, a digital SLR
- Harvard Mark IV (1952), an all-electronic stored-program computer
- MARK-IV (Software), a 1960s-era 4th-generation programming language from Informatics
- Mesa Boogie Mark IV (1993–2008); an electric guitar amplifier designed in Northern California
- Disklavier#Mark IV, a reproducing piano sold by Yamaha Corporation
- Mark 4 or Mark IV, the fourth chapter of the Gospel of Mark in the New Testament of the Christian Bible
- Pope Mark IV of Alexandria, Coptic Pope in 1348–1363
- Patriarch Mark IV of Alexandria, Greek Patriarch of Alexandria in 1385–1389
- The Mark Four (1966–1968); an English band
- MARK IV (Barbershop); a barbershop quartet that won the 1969 SPEBSQSA competition
- Emergency Medical Hologram Mark IV, in Star Trek: Voyager, an artificially intelligent medical assistance program
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mark IV.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.