This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (September 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Mark Indelicato, 2008
July 16, 1994|
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, U.S.
Mark Indelicato (born July 16, 1994) is an American actor, singer, fashion blogger, and photographer best known for his role in the ABC comedy series Ugly Betty, as Justin Suarez, the fashion-obsessed nephew of series protagonist Betty Suarez.
Life and career
Indelicato was born in Philadelphia, the son of Lynn and Mark Indelicato, Sr. He is of three quarters Italian and one quarter Puerto Rican descent. He was trained at The Actors Center in that city, and is a student at Dupree School of Music in Linwood, New Jersey. He began acting at age eight at Philadelphia's Walnut Street Theater, and has appeared in national television commercials, the CBS television series Hack, Chappelle's Show, and was a regular cast member of Ugly Betty on ABC until the series ended in 2010. He also attended the Professional Performing Arts School, before moving back to Los Angeles. He is attending New York University's Gallatin School of Individualized Study.
On October 27, 2008, Indelicato performed the part of Boq for the "Wicked Day" 5th Anniversary Concert on Broadway in New York City as well. He performed again at the Gershwin Theatre on February 28, 2009 for the "Defying Inequality" benefit.
He appeared on a special episode of Dr. Phil about teens who were being bullied after coming out. He shared his experience when he received numerous death threats and verbal abuse from people for his role on Ugly Betty.
|White Bird in a Blizzard||Mickey||2014|
|Disposal||Kid on Bike||2003||Short|
|Madison High||Harvey Flynn||2011||TV Movie|
|Hot in Cleveland||Zack||2010||episode: The Play's The Thing|
|Ugly Betty||Justin Suarez||2006–2010||85 episodes|
|MTV Cribs||Self||2009||Season 16, Episode 12|
|The Suite Life of Zack & Cody||Antonio||2007||episode: Lip Synchin' in the Rain|
|Chappelle's Show||Kneehigh Park Kid||2004||episode #2.10|
|Hack||Berge||2003||episode: Forgive, But Don't Forget|
|Dead of Summer||Blair Ramos||2016||Series regular|
- "The Philadelphia Inquirer Jonathan Storm column: from Phila. acting class to 'Ugly Betty' star". Hignbeam.com. Retrieved 2013-09-03.
- William Keck (February 7, 2007). "Indelicato gives bite to 'Betty' : ABC's hit series fashions a rare boy character". Usatoday.com. Retrieved 2013-09-03.
- Costa, Frank (September 17, 2012). ""Ugly Betty" Star Mark Indelicato's Journey Through NYU As a Freshman". Retrieved 11 January 2018.
- "Disney Channel Medianet". Disney Channel Medianet. Archived from the original on February 20, 2012. Retrieved September 3, 2013.
- Andrew Gans. "Ashanti, Bean, Block, Reichard and More Follow The Yellow Brick Road Not Taken Oct. 27". Playbill.com. Archived from the original on January 14, 2009. Retrieved September 3, 2013.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Mark Indelicato.|