Kvamme founded Drive Capital with Chris Olsen in 2013. He currently sits on the board of FarmLogs, Roadtrippers, Gild, Funny or Die, Strongview Systems, and Mark Logic. He specializes in innovative technology, healthcare and consumer investments in the Midwest. Before Drive Capital, Kvamme was the interim chief investment officer and president of JobsOhio. Prior to JobsOhio, Kvamme was a partner at Sequoia Capital, the chairman and CEO of CKS Group, the director of international marketing at Wyse Technology, president and CEO of International Solutions and a founding member of Apple France. Kvamme has a BA from the University of California, Berkeley.
Kvamme formerly worked as state development director in the administration of Ohio Governor John Kasich. In 2015, Kvamme donated $500,000 to Kasich's 2016 presidential campaign through the limited liability corporation MMWP12.
Apple France was created in 1982. As a "Founding Member" - Mark Kvamme was living in France at that time and working for Jean Louis Gassee.
- "Drive Capital".
- Ghose, Carrie. "Drive Capital launches second, $300M fund for Midwest startups". Bizjournals.com. Retrieved 9 September 2016.
- Niquette, Mark (July 30, 2015). "Kasich's Bid Powered by Fans From Ohio and Lehman". Bloomberg Politics.
- Mider, Zachary (August 21, 2015). "Another Way to Mask Super Rich Donors". Bloomberg.
- Mark Kvamme on LinkedIn
- From Mass Media to Media for the Masses- Mark Kvamme at OMMA Global 2010
- GigaOm- Sequoia’s Kvamme: Social Media Marketing Can Replace Advertising
- OMMA Global on Mobile
- The Future of Advertising Agencies- Mark Kvamme at AAAA 2008
- The Beginning of the End of Appointment Media- Mark Kvamme at iMedia 2008
- Mark Kvamme career summary at DriverDB.com