Mark founded Drive Capital with Chris Olsen (venture capitalist) in 2013. He currently sits on the board of FarmLogs, Roadtrippers, Gild, FunnyorDie, Strongview Systems, and Mark Logic. He specializes in innovative technology, healthcare and consumer investments in the Midwest. Before Drive Capital, Mark was the Interim Chief Investment Officer and President of JobsOhio. Prior to JobsOhio, Mark was a partner at Sequoia Capital, the Chairman and CEO of CKS Group, the Director of International Marketing at Wyse Technology, President and CEO of International Solutions and a founding member of Apple France. Mark has a BA from the University of California, Berkeley.
Apple France was created in 1982. As a "Founding Member" - Mark Kvamme was living in France at that time and working for Jean Louis Gassee.
- From Mass Media to Media for the Masses- Mark Kvamme at OMMA Global 2010
- GigaOm- Sequoia’s Kvamme: Social Media Marketing Can Replace Advertising
- OMMA Global on Mobile
- The Future of Advertising Agencies- Mark Kvamme at AAAA 2008
- The Beginning of the End of Appointment Media- Mark Kvamme at iMedia 2008
- Mark Kvamme career summary at DriverDB.com