|Full name||Markus Antonio Minichiello|
30 January 1982 |
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
|Height||180 cm (5 ft 11 in)|
|Weight||100 kg (15 st 10 lb)|
|As of 11/09/16
Source: Rugby League Project
Markus Antonio "Mark" Minichiello (born 30 January 1982) is an Australian-born professional rugby league footballer for Hull F.C. of Super League. He previously played for Sydney Roosters, South Sydney Rabbitohs and Gold Coast Titans, and at international level for Italy. His usual position is Second-row. He is the younger brother of former Golden Boot winner Anthony Minichiello.
Mark started his career with Sydney Roosters in 2002. He only played one game for the club before switching to the arch rivals South Sydney Rabbitohs. He played 85 games with the club before signing for Gold Coast Titans in 2007 for their inaugural season. He has been an important member for the Titans since he joined in 2007. He was selected for City in the City vs Country match on 8 May 2009.
Super League career
On 15 August 2014, Minichiello announced that he was joining Hull F.C. in the Super League on a two-year deal starting in 2015. Minichiello enjoyed a successful season with the 'Airlie Birds' in 2015, winning the Supporters' Player of the Year award & the club's Player of the Year award with Liam Watts.
On 27 January 2016, Minichiello extended his contract with Hull until the end of the 2017 season.
- "Hull 1st Team Mark Minichiello". Hull FC. Hull FC. 2015. Retrieved 17 July 2015.
- "SportingPulse Homepage for Australian Secondary Schools Rugby League". SportingPulse. Retrieved 10 October 2008.
- Balym, Todd (3 May 2009). "Blues halfback duel in two as Mitchell Pearce misses selection". Fox Sports. Retrieved 3 May 2009.
- Daily, Hull. (27 January 2016) Mark Minichiello extends Hull FC contract. Hull Daily Mail. Retrieved on 2016-09-30.
- Xer360 website Retrieved on 2017-01-12
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Mark Minichiello.|