Mark Morgan (composer)
||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (September 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Born||October 22, 1961|
|Origin||Los Angeles, California, U.S.|
Mark Morgan (born October 22, 1961) is an American musician and score composer for video games, television and films. He is known for his work in Fallout, Fallout 2 and Planescape: Torment, and for being a former member of Starship. He was born in Los Angeles, California, to an architect, Melford Morgan  (his father) and Betty Morgan, a classically trained pianist. It was while living with his parents that he became interested in music, and started to learn to play the piano.
Upon graduating from high school, he moved to Boston, where he enrolled in the Berklee College Of Music, where he studied piano and composition, and where he learned about electronic music. In 1988, he joined Starship on keyboards, and toured with the band until its disbanding in 1990.
- Zork Nemesis (1995)
- Dark Seed II (1995)
- Shattered Steel (1996)
- Descent II (1996)
- Zork: Grand Inquisitor (1997)
- NetStorm: Islands At War (1997)
- Fallout (1997)
- Fallout 2 (1998)
- Planescape: Torment (1999)
- Civilization: Call to Power (1999)
- Giants: Citizen Kabuto (2000)
- Allods Online (2009)
- Need for Speed: Shift (2009)
- Stasis (2014)
- Wasteland 2 (2014)
- Torment: Tides of Numenera (2017)
- Prey 2 (Canceled)
- Hughes, Sam (14 April 2014). "Interview with Professional Composer, Mark Morgan". The Sound Architect. The Sound Architect. Retrieved 31 January 2017.
- Morgan, Mark. "Mark Morgan, Music Composer". www.markmorgan.com. Retrieved 2 March 2017.
- Official website
- MobyGames - Mark Morgan Mark Morgan at MobyGames.
- Mark Morgan (III) entry at the Internet Movie Database.
|This article on a United States composer born in the 20th century is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|