|Full name||Mark Clint Odhiambo Ochieng|
|Date of birth||9 December 1996|
|Place of birth||Nairobi, Kenya|
|Height||1.73 m (5 ft 8 in)|
|West Torrens Birkalla|
|2015–2018||Adelaide United NPL||45||(3)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 25 June 2018|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 22 September 2012
Mark Ochieng is a Kenyan-Australian professional footballer who last played as a right winger or right back for Adelaide United in the A-League. He made his senior professional debut for Adelaide United FC in the 2014 FFA Cup in a match against Wellington Phoenix FC at the Marden Sports Complex on 5 August 2014. Adelaide won the match 1–0 in regulation time.
Ochieng's father played international football for Kenya. After growing up in Nairobi, the family moved to Plympton, South Australia when Ochieng was nine, where his father worked as an electrician.
In a crucial match[when?] against Melbourne City, in the 87th minute, Ochieng scored a magnificent top corner strike to help Adelaide United win the match. That goal helped Adelaide United win for just the second time that season.
Ochieng was released by Adelaide United in May 2018.
- "AIS Men's Football – Mark Ochieng". www.ausport.gov.au. Retrieved 2014-09-10.
- "Adelaide United Team | Adelaide United". www.adelaideunited.com.au. Retrieved 2018-04-27.
- "Adelaide United vs Wellington Phoenix, Westfield FFA Cup, Round of 32, 5th Aug 2014". FFA Cup. Retrieved 2018-04-27.
- Jai Bednall (24 July 2014). "Adelaide United's Mark Ochieng will start in Friday night's game against La Liga side Malaga at Adelaide Oval". The Advertiser. Retrieved 3 April 2016.
- "Adelaide United's Ben Garuccio confirmed as signing at Scotland's Heart of Midlothian". The Advertiser. 25 May 2018.
|This biographical article related to Australian football (soccer) is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|