Mark Olive (born 1962), also known as the Black Olive, is an Indigenous Australian chef.
Olive was born in Wollongong in 1962 and is a Bundjalung man. Olive had a cooking segment on the ABC's Message Stick TV series and later got his own TV cooking series, The Outback Cafe. He has released a cookbook, The Outback Cafe, based on the series. In 2006 he won a Deadly Award for Outstanding Achievement in Entertainment. Mark Olive hosts Australian reality competitive cooking show The Chefs' Line with chef Dan Hong and food writer Melissa Leong.
- The Age Bush foods could soon be on the mainstream menu Carolyn Webb, January 27, 2007
- Message Stick TV Mark Olive
- Message Stick Mark Olive & Ten Canoes
- The Age Native ambitions Paul Best, March 24, 2009
- Deadly Vibe, Issue 116 October 2006 Mark Olive. The Entertainer Archived 2008-07-28 at the Wayback Machine