Jump to navigation Jump to search
Padun at the 2018 World Championships
|Full name||Mark Pavlovych Padun|
|Born||6 July 1996|
|Height||1.82 m (6 ft 0 in)|
|Weight||64 kg (141 lb)|
Mark Padun (Ukrainian: Марк Павлович Падун; born 6 July 1996) is a Ukrainian cyclist, who currently rides for UCI WorldTeam Bahrain–McLaren. In August 2018, he was named in the startlist for the 2018 Vuelta a España.
- 1st Time trial, National Junior Road Championships
- 10th Overall Course de la Paix Juniors
- 1st National Criterium Championships
- Giro della Friuli Venezia Giulia
- 8th Overall Course de la Paix Under-23
- 9th GP Capodarco
- 1st Time trial, National Under-23 Road Championships
- 2nd Giro del Medio Brenta
- 3rd Overall Giro della Valle d'Aosta
- 1st Trofeo PIVA
- 1st GP Capodarco
- 2nd Overall Flèche du Sud
- 5th Overall Giro Ciclistico d'Italia
- 1st Stage 3
Grand Tour general classification results timeline
|Tour de France||—||—|
|Vuelta a España||DNF||84|
|—||Did not compete|
|DNF||Did not finish|
- "Bahrain Merida Pro Cycling Team". Merida Bikes. Merida Industry Co., Ltd. Archived from the original on 1 January 2019. Retrieved 1 January 2019.
- Ostanek, Daniel (26 December 2019). "2020 Team Preview: Bahrain McLaren". Cyclingnews.com. Future plc. Retrieved 1 January 2020.
- "2018: 73rd Vuelta a España: Start List". Pro Cycling Stats. Retrieved 22 August 2018.
- Mark Padun at ProCyclingStats
|This biographical article relating to Ukrainian cycling is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|