Mark Roseman (born c. 1958) is an English historian of modern Europe with particular interest in The Holocaust. He received his B.A. at Christ's College, Cambridge, M.A at Cambridge, and his PhD at University of Warwick. As of 2007 he holds the "Pat M. Glazer Chair" of Jewish Studies at Indiana University (Bloomington).
- 2001 Jewish Quarterly-Wingate Literary Prize, A Past in Hiding
- 2002 Mark Lynton History Prize, A Past in Hiding
- 2003 Geschwister-Scholl-Preis, In einem unbewachten Augenblick. Eine Frau überlebt im Untergrund.
- 2001: A Past in Hiding: Memory and Survival in Nazi Germany
- 2002: The Wannsee Conference and the Final Solution:A Reconsideration. New York: Metropolitan Press, ISBN 0-8050-6810-4.