Mark Steven Morton
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mark Steven Morton (born December 31, 1963) is a Canadian author.
- Cupboard Love: A Dictionary of Culinary Curiosities (1996).
- The End: Closing Words for a Millennium (1999). Co-authored with Gail Noble.
- The Lover's Tongue: A Merry Romp Through the Language of Love and Sex (2004).
- Dirty Words: The Story of Sex Talk (2005).
- Cooking with Shakespeare (1996). Co-authored with Andrew Coppolino.
|This article about a Canadian writer of non-fiction literature is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|