Mark Steven Morton
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (March 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
- Cupboard Love: A Dictionary of Culinary Curiosities (1996). (2nd ed, 2004:ISBN 978-1894663663)
- The End: Closing Words for a Millennium (1999). Co-authored with Gail Noble.
- The Lover's Tongue: A Merry Romp Through the Language of Love and Sex (2004).
- Dirty Words: The Story of Sex Talk (2005).
- Cooking with Shakespeare (1996). Co-authored with Andrew Coppolino.
|This article about a Canadian writer of non-fiction literature is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|