Mark Tout (born 24 June 1961) is an English bobsledder who competed from the mid-1980s to the mid-1990s. Born in Hitchin, Hertfordshire, he attended Cambridgeshire High School for Boys from 1972 to 1977. Competing in four Winter Olympics, he earned his best finish of fifth in the four-man event at Lillehammer in 1994.
His best finish in the Bobsleigh World cup was second in the four-man event in 1994-5.
Tout later received a lifetime ban for testing positive for stanozolol in 1997, but was reinstated in 2001 after his lifetime ban was turned into a four-year ban.
- 1984 bobsleigh four-man results
- 1988 bobsleigh two-man results
- 1988 bobsleigh four-man results
- 1992 bobsleigh two-man results
- 1992 bobsleigh four-man results
- 1994 bobsleigh two-man results
- 1994 bobsleigh four-man results
- BBC.co.uk 2002 article on Tout's doping suspension.
- British Olympic Association profile
- List of combined men's bobsleigh World Cup champions: 1985-2007
- List of four-man bobsleigh World Cup champions since 1985
|This biographical article relating to sports in England is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article relating to British bobsleigh is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|