|No. 13 – Memphis Hustle|
|League||NBA G League|
January 4, 1986 |
|Listed height||6 ft 5 in (1.96 m)|
|Listed weight||210 lb (95 kg)|
|High school||Simon Gratz
|NBA draft||2008 / Undrafted|
|2010–2011||Telekom Baskets Bonn|
|2012–2013||Sioux Falls Skyforce|
|2013||Maine Red Claws|
|2013–2014||Ironi Ramat Gan|
|Career highlights and awards|
Tyndale played college basketball at Temple University. In his junior season, he averaged 19.5 points per game, second in the Atlantic 10 to teammate Dionte Christmas. He received First Team All-Big 5 honors.
As a senior, Tyndale was a Second Team All-Atlantic 10 selection. Along with Pat Calathes, he received the Robert V. Geasey Trophy honoring the best player in the Philadelphia Big 5 in 2008, following his senior season. He averaged 15.9 points and 7.4 rebounds per game that year. Temple reached the 2008 NCAA Men's Division I Basketball Tournament, where they were matched up with Michigan State. Despite a team-high 16 points from Tyndale, the Owls were defeated 72-61.
After going undrafted in the 2008 NBA draft, Tyndale moved to Australia and joined the Adelaide 36ers for the 2008–09 NBL season. However, his stint ended in November 2008 and he returned to the United States. In March 2009, he joined the Iowa Energy of the NBA Development League, and stuck with them for the 2009–10 season.
Tyndale played for teams in Germany, Ukraine, and Sweden from 2010 to 2012. The Sioux Falls Skyforce selected Tyndale in the second round of the 2012 NBA Development League Draft, and he joined the team for the 2012–13 season. He was traded to the Maine Red Claws on February 25, 2013. Tyndale was named to the D-League All-Defensive Second Team on April 26. Then between 2013 and 2015, he played in Israel.
On August 23, 2017, Tyndale was selected by the Memphis Hustle in the NBA G League expansion draft.
- "Mark Tyndale Added To Milwaukee Bucks Training Camp Roster". Temple Owls. Temple University. September 28, 2009. Retrieved April 14, 2014.
- "Calathes, Tyndale share Big 5 Player of Year". Philadelphia Daily News. April 10, 2008. Retrieved April 13, 2014.
- Hofmann, Rich (March 20, 2008). "For Temple, a quick and unfulfilling end". Philadelphia Daily News. Retrieved April 14, 2014.
- "Sixers snap up Temple star". Fox Sports. 2008. Archived from the original on August 19, 2008. Retrieved August 12, 2008.
- "Red Claws acquire Mark Tyndale from Skyforce". NBA Development League. February 25, 2013. Archived from the original on April 15, 2014. Retrieved April 14, 2014.
- "NBA Development League Announces 2012-13 All-NBA D-League Selections". NBA Development League. April 26, 2013. Archived from the original on April 27, 2013. Retrieved April 14, 2014.
- Marshall, Jonathan (June 12, 2014). "Tyndale still working hard toward NBA dream". Philadelphia Daily News. Retrieved April 14, 2014.
- "2015 NBA D-League Draft Board". NBA.com. October 31, 2015. Retrieved October 31, 2015.
- "NBA G League Transactions". GLeague.NBA.com. February 17, 2018.